St. Louis, Missouri, is a vibrant city with a rich history, iconic landmarks, and a thriving cultural scene. Whether you’re a local resident or a visitor, there’s always something exciting to explore in this dynamic city. From family-friendly attractions to unique experiences for adults, St. Louis offers a wide range of activities. In this article, we will guide you through the best things to do in St. Louis this weekend and today, ensuring you make the most of your time in this captivating destination Things to Do in St. Louis, MO.
Things to Do in St. Louis, MO on This Weekend:
Looking for weekend plans in St. Louis? Here are some exciting options:
- Explore the Gateway Arch: No visit to St. Louis is complete without seeing the iconic Gateway Arch. Ride the tram to the top for stunning views of the city or take a riverboat cruise along the Mississippi River.
- Visit the St. Louis Zoo: Spend a day at the renowned St. Louis Zoo, home to thousands of animals from around the world. Marvel at the exhibits, enjoy educational programs, and even have a close encounter with some of the animals.
- Discover Forest Park: Head to Forest Park, one of the largest urban parks in the country. Explore the park’s attractions, including the St. Louis Art Museum, the St. Louis Science Center, and the Missouri History Museum.
Things to Do in St. Louis, MO Today:
If you’re looking for things to do in St. Louis today, consider these exciting activities:
- Tour the Anheuser-Busch Brewery: Take a guided tour of the Anheuser-Busch Brewery and learn about the brewing process of some of America’s most famous beers. Don’t forget to sample their products at the end of the tour.
- Visit the City Museum: Unleash your inner child at the City Museum, a unique attraction that combines a playground, a museum, and a funhouse. Explore tunnels, climb through structures, and enjoy the interactive exhibits.
- Enjoy Live Music at The Pageant: Experience the vibrant music scene of St. Louis by catching a live show at The Pageant. This renowned venue hosts a variety of performances, including concerts by local and international artists.
Fun Things to Do in St. Louis, MO:
St. Louis offers a plethora of fun-filled activities for all ages. Consider these options:
- Explore the Delmar Loop: Immerse yourself in the eclectic atmosphere of the Delmar Loop, known for its vibrant shops, restaurants, and live entertainment. Discover unique boutiques, grab a bite to eat, or catch a live show.
- Take a Riverboat Cruise: Embark on a scenic riverboat cruise along the Mississippi River. Enjoy picturesque views of the city skyline, learn about the river’s history, and even dance to live music on board.
- Go on a Brewery Tour: St. Louis has a rich brewing heritage. Take a brewery tour and learn about the city’s beer culture while sampling a variety of craft brews.
Things to Do in St. Louis, MO for Adults:
St. Louis offers a plethora of adult-oriented activities and experiences. Consider these options:
- Visit the City Garden: Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the City Garden, an urban oasis featuring modern sculptures, lush greenery, and interactive fountains. Take a moment to relax and appreciate the art and beauty.
- Explore the Soulard Neighborhood: Experience the vibrant atmosphere of the historic Soulard neighborhood. Visit local bars, enjoy live music, and savor delicious cuisine, including authentic Cajun and Creole dishes.
- Try your Luck at a Casino: Feeling lucky? Head to one of St. Louis’ casinos, such as Lumière Place or River City Casino. Test your skills at the gaming tables or try your luck on the slot machines.
Read more:- Things to Do in Bozeman, MT
Free Things to Do in St. Louis, MO Today:
Exploring St. Louis on a budget? Here are some free activities you can enjoy today:
- Visit the Saint Louis Art Museum: Discover a world-class art collection at the Saint Louis Art Museum, which offers free admission to its permanent collection. Admire works spanning thousands of years and various artistic styles.
- Explore the Missouri Botanical Garden: Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Missouri Botanical Garden. Enjoy free admission to select areas, including the stunning Climatron conservatory and the beautiful Japanese Garden.
- Attend a Free Concert: St. Louis is known for its vibrant music scene. Check local event listings for free concerts and live performances happening in parks, plazas, and other public spaces.
St. Louis, MO, is a city that offers a wide array of activities and attractions for all interests. From iconic landmarks like the Gateway Arch to the lively Delmar Loop and the cultural treasures of Forest Park, there is no shortage of things to do in this dynamic city. Whether you’re visiting with family, friends, or as a couple, St. Louis provides ample opportunities for adventure, relaxation, and entertainment. Make the most of your time by exploring the exciting options available this weekend and today. Plan your itinerary wisely and create unforgettable memories in the captivating city of St. Louis.
FAQs: Things to Do in St. Louis, MO.
What are some popular events happening in St. Louis, MO, this weekend?
St. Louis hosts various events throughout the year. Check local event listings or websites like Explore St. Louis for up-to-date information on concerts, festivals, sports events, and more.
Are there any free attractions in St. Louis, MO, for adults?
Yes, many attractions in St. Louis offer free admission for adults. Some examples include the Saint Louis Art Museum, the Missouri History Museum, and the St. Louis Science Center.
Can I take a riverboat cruise in St. Louis, MO, today?
Yes, riverboat cruises are available in St. Louis. Check with local tour operators for schedules and availability.
What are some recommended dining options for adults in St. Louis, MO?
St. Louis has a vibrant food scene with a range of dining options. Some popular choices for adults include Brasserie by Niche, Olive + Oak, and Vicia.
Are there any outdoor activities to enjoy in St. Louis, MO, today?
Absolutely! You can visit the beautiful Forest Park, explore the Missouri Botanical Garden, or go for a bike ride along the Riverfront Trail.
What are some fun activities for couples in St. Louis, MO, on this weekend?
Couples can enjoy a romantic stroll at the CityGarden, have a picnic in Tower Grove Park, or indulge in a wine tasting at one of the city’s wineries.
Is the St. Louis Zoo free for everyone?
Yes, the St. Louis Zoo offers free admission. However, some special exhibits or attractions may require an additional fee.
Can I go hiking near St. Louis, MO, today?
While St. Louis itself doesn’t offer extensive hiking trails, nearby areas like Castlewood State Park and Pere Marquette State Park provide opportunities for hiking enthusiasts.
Are there any historical attractions to visit in St. Louis, MO, for adults?
Absolutely! The Missouri History Museum and the Old Courthouse are excellent choices for adults interested in the city’s history.
Can I find live music performances in St. Louis, MO, today?
Yes, St. Louis has a vibrant live music scene. Check local listings for venues like The Pageant, Blueberry Hill, and Jazz at the Bistro for live performances happening today.
Follow us on facebook